The BG-HAVS is a single-channel stream encoder that takes a HDMI input/source and converts it to an IP video stream that can be recorded to a NVR, PC, or broadcast to streaming platforms like YouTube, Twitch, or Facebook.
The BG-HAVS can transmit a maximum resolution of 1080p@60Hz. It simultaneously transmits a sub-stream with a maximum resolution of 720p. This allows a second low-bandwidth stream to be transmitted, providing the ability to stream to multiple platforms at once to reach a broader audience.
The BG-HAVS is equipped with one HDMI input as well as an HDMI loop out. The loop output allows broadcasters to monitor the input source on a separate display. Stereo audio can be embedded into the stream via the 3.5 mm input.
By utilizing the integrated logo and text overlay features, users can customize and brand their streams. A full suite of video, audio, and streaming settings are available from the intuitive web interface. The BG-HAVS utilizes H.265 and H.264 encoding, and supports RTSP, RTP, TMPS, HTTP, UDP, and SRT streaming formats.
- HDMI 1 x HDMI input, 1 x HDMI loop out
- Audio 1 x 3.5 mm analog audio input
- Direct Streaming Stream directly from the device without the need of hooking up a computer
- Image overlay Image and text overlay to brand your streams
- Crystal Clear Images Supports resolutions up to 1080p@60fps
- Durable Strong metal enclosure designed to last for years of use
- Supports H.265/H.264 stream encoding
- Dual-Stream encoding (main stream and sub stream)
- RTSP, RTP, RTMPS, RTMP, HTTP, UDP, SRT, unicast, and multicast formats