About This Handicraft
Add a touch of nature & artisan-inspired style to the kitchen with the handcrafted wood serving board from sturdy Albizia hardwood and hand screen-printed tea towel. It's perfectly sized for cutting and serving fruits, cheeses, appetizers and a variety of food. Every piece is hand-carved, hand-finished and naturally stained without any chemical polish on it.
(1) Wooden Round Serving Board and (1) Tea towel of your choice.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- Wooden Serving Board: 7.25” dia x 0.75" tall / Handle: 1.75" long
- Tea Towel: 19.50" wide x 25.50" deep
- Material: Albizia wood, Natural cotton
- Color: Natural, Natural white cotton with light brown, dark brown print
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
Wooden Serving Board:
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use
- Wash immediately after use
- Wipe with hot soapy water and rinse with hot/warm water
- Wipe it dry with a clean dish towel
- Store in a dry area
- Wood naturally dries out after frequent washings, so you need to oil and wax it to prevent it from becoming brittle and cracking.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity can cause your wooden boards to dry out and split. While prolonged exposure to water and excess moisture can weaken the wood.
Hand Screen Printed Tea Towel
- Machine wash cold water gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach.
- Washing your tea towel in cooler water helps prevent fading both of the fabric and printed colors.
- Hang to dry.
- Avoid harsh cleaning detergents or bleach to ensure the best protection.
You may also like