About This Handicraft
Add natural texture to your home with a sturdy planter handwoven from seagrass with natural jute accent at the top. They come in two sizes to dress up your plant or a plain vase of flowers just right - Giving it a natural makeover.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 6.25” tall x 5” round (bottom) x 6.25" (top)
- (S) 5.5” tall x 4.25” round (bottom) x 5.5" (top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural, white
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the jute fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.
You may also like