About This Handicraft
The use of these baskets is endless. Stylish - with hand rope jute wool - and multifunctional use for everything from planters to organizing all manner of household items.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L)12.5”tall x 12”round(bottom) x 14"round(top)
- (M) 10.5"tall x 9.5"round(bottom) x 13.5"round(top)
- (S) 8.5"tall x 7"round(bottom) x 9.5"round(top)
- Material: Seagrass, Jute
- Color: Natural and Black
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your basket as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.